Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 15

Discussion: New Member

Z'amateur

350Z GT Roadster. I bought my car new February 2009. I still enjoy driving it. I need rear foglights and reversing lights, however, because I bought it in England and now I live in France, and they are on the wrong sides for France. Does anyone know where I can get them from ? Many thanks !

Z'iste Junior Avatar de NLshaen
    Hi Lazarus , you are welcome and you can open another thread in appropriate section forum or search on them.

Have a nice end of afternoon. For your question, " idk "

Best regards , sorry for my poor english

Z'Iste Senior
    Hi Lazarus, perhaps a member knows a shop in France, but I would look on eBay or in GB. if you are a member of Nissansportz you can get a discount in several shops.

Z'Iste Senior Avatar de Sentinel
    Hi Lazarus, welcome to the forum, personally I put these led lights and they are very good, but I am not the only one to have done so -> https://store.ijdmtoy.com/products/l...l-light-72-003

-> https://www.notre350z.com/showthread...-clignotant-AR

Z'amateur
    Hi NLshaen, your English is very good ! Thank you for the welcome. I shall try in the purchase section perhaps.

Z'amateur
    [QUOTE-Sentinel;582365] Hi Lazarus, welcome to the forum, personally I put these led lights and they are very good, but I am not the only one to have done so

-- https://store.ijdmtoy.com/products/l...l-light-72-003 -- https://www.notre350z.com/showthread...-clignotant-AR[/QUOTE]
    Sentinel, They look fantastic ! I just need to put ones on that conform, because it is failing the CT. But if people are installing new lights, then perhaps they are selling the old lights. Thanks.

Z'Iste Senior Avatar de Sentinel
    This model goes very well in technical control, the advantage is that you have 2 reversing lights and 2 fog lights instead of a + flashing obviously.
    Here is my montage:
    camera.jpg

Z'amateur
    [QUOTE-Vampirex;582353] Hi Lazarus, perhaps a member knows a shop in France, but I would look on eBay or in GB. If you are a member of Nissansportz you can get a discount in several shops. [/QUOTE]
    Yes, but lights in GB would be on the wrong side like mine.

Z'Iste Senior
    IMHO it is not very important, because they have to order the right part (you can order parts for a RHD car in europe and for LHD car in GB). You can also look on the Torquen site.
    Dernière modification par Vampirex ; 29/07/2020 à 16h43.

Z'amateur
    [QUOTE-Vampirex;582415] IMHO it is not very important, because they have to order the right part (you can order parts for an RHD car in europe and for LHD car in GB). You can also look on the Torquen site. [/QUOTE]
    Merci, I understand .

Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages